1. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(2) We will only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected and we will not disclose your personal information to a third party. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
(3) This policy details how we safeguard your personal information and our privacy obligations to you in compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
2. MEANING OF ‘PERSONAL INFORMATION’
Personal information means information we hold about you from which we can determine your identity or where your identity can be reasonably established.
3. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The type of personal information we collect from you generally comprises your name, address (home, business and email), Internet Protocol (IP) address, contact details (telephone, mobile, facsimile) and financial information which is relevant to the goods or services you purchase or require from us. We may also collect information relating to your social media profiles with your consent.
4. PURPOSES FOR WHICH PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We collect the personal information from you should you wish to purchase goods or services from us or should you contact us, for example, by subscribing to our Website mailing list or asking for information. Any financial information collected through our Website is used for the sole purpose of completing a transaction approval or funds transfer. Without this information, we would be unable to achieve the purpose for which the information was given to us. We do not disclose information to overseas recipients unless you have consented.
5. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use or disclose your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected including where you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose your personal information.